Tried to used Needle Gun and crashed the game:
Emergency Monster Team
A downloadable RPG for Windows, macOS, Linux, and Android
This is the first Beta of EMERGENCY MONSTER TEAM.
*Note: This Beta has grammar issues and unfinished content
** Play Time: 10min (Speed Run) to 1-2 Hours (Exploring/Clicking everything)
This story takes place after the events of the visual novel.
You play as Nadel, a Berserker Paramedic who is headed back to work after the events of the "Pipe Man" took place in the monster town of Dendsville. It's up to her to help out various patients and tend to the victims of the attacks on monster kind that have taken place over the last nine days.
++ Included in the game so far ++
- Explore Nadel's apartment building, hospital streets and the Emergency area of the monster hospital.
- Meet some of the monster staff in different locations and preview the cast of characters in the special rooms on the 3rd and 4th floor of the apartment.
- Test battle a few monsters from the comfort of Nadel's living room.
- First Person RPG style combat
- Original hand drawn art by Victor James Toro
- Please Enjoy this Beta.
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux, Android|
|Made with||RPG Maker, Clip Studio Paint|
|Tags||2D, Comedy, Hand-drawn, Horror, hospital, monster-girls, RPG Maker, Singleplayer, toro-comics|
|Average session||A few minutes|
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
oh wow that’s strange. What version did it crash in? OSX, PC?
Mac OS X.
Okay, I'll have to probably have to open the program in OSX then export it from there to fix the issue. MV seems to have an issue where when exporting from Windows to OSX it glitches.
Which battle did this happen in? I was playing through and haven't had the issue.